Thursday, June 24, 2010

clearing in the clouds...

So I guess I just needed a place to write down everything. The madness that goes on inside when you are forced to live a double life. Don't get me wrong. This isn't exactly how I want to live my life. I guess there are just certian expectations on how I should live my life that I am having a hard time coming to terms with. I dont know why?

*Sigh*

This summer definitely started in April for me... Its amazing how one shot of tequila can change the course of your life so dramatically. Ok well maybe not that dramatically but it did change alot. The past few months I have been a flaily rainbow fairy princess. =) I love our flaily saturdays ps. so much fun. We have sometime off coming up I want to visit with you again. I miss my best friend. Its only been like 2 weeks, so I know I sound lame, but I feel like since the park flail she's distanced herself from me... or maybe its that boy? Anyways we will see how it goes.

Today is slow at work, but I like those days. And I love my job so were all good. I kind of feel like I have no one to hang out with these days. Maybe thats just because its been a long week and I have spend most of it at home. This weekend I get to see a friend from auz. OMG i am SO EXCITED!! I effing love that girl!

...I should get back to work.

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment