Saturday, March 19, 2011

the jump

so. its been an eternity since i have visited this blog. SO much has happened.
In a nutshell.
Came home from Australia.
Mia owned me for 2 weeks.
Replased and used again.
Had an intervention.
Had almost 60 days binge & purge free.
Joined Anorexic and Bulimics Anonamyous
Replased and gave into Mia.
Went to Hawaii, and it got worse.
More Mia... Than More ANA.
NOW:
I am back at the clinic in the hospital... but this time out of
my own free will. Im moving forward no matter how many steps i take
back and no matter how much i still feel ana and mia pulling me back.
I spend all day on the unit in the hospital and i cant leave, or go
to the bathroom without a nurse. But i dont care. If that means mia
dies... THEN DIE BITCH! i HATE YOU!
Love you all girls!
Stay strong, live free and love your life!!
This addict is breaking free
xxoxo
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Rachel!!!! I have missed you so much! I am so happy that you are getting help, you can break free I know you can do it! I really really think that this is your time Rach! You can do this and I will be here for you and I mean that. I will give you an email later. I love you!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL RACHEL!!!
    ahhhhh how I've missed you SOOO much!!!!!

    You're post made my week the other day :-) seriously! :-)

    How was Australia???

    Congrats on almost 60 days of binge & purge free!!! that is amazing!!!!
    You can do it!!!!!

    I am soooo sooo happy for you!!!!
    You may want to go back to old habits...the fights going to be hard....its so damn hard....it feels impossible at times....but guess what IT IS POSSIBLE....you can beat it and you can fight it!!!!! you are so worth it and im so glad you are getting help!! it sounds really good!!
    xoxo
    keep us updated!
    I'm hardly ever on this blog! Haven't posted in a while!

    I'm doing well thought.
    I actually ran a half marathon 3 days ago!
    But I'm still struggling.
    More so with my mood and thoughts than anything.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete