Thursday, August 19, 2010

destination paradise

i finally made it to pardadise! Its winter right now, so its not exactly paradise at the moment. but no worries, spring is just around the corner. my internet hasnt been working the past couple weeks annoyingly enough. i come on the blog and i have so much to catch up on its rediculious! i dont imagine i will be able to read all of the ones ive missed. i am incredibly busy here, everything is in full swing getting ready for the september school to start.
foodwise, def. not perefect. airport days are the worst i get so anxious and ended up binge/puring heaps. Being here though i have been good with buying my own food and eating healthy, small portions when i want to. i havent excerised once since i been here yet... im too busy. but i need to make time!
i hope you ladies are doing amazing and reaching your goals and staying beautiful! all my love is with you! ill update more later, im off to play with 70 screaming children! good times
peace and love

3 comments:

  1. oh gosh good luck with the kiddies!!
    are you excited for school to start again?
    and its great to have you back love (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing time!
    I know exactly what you mean about airports lol.
    Coffee..... bagels... fastfood...candy... it never ends :)
    Im so proud of how great you are doing!
    I'm sure you'll be burning a ton of calories playing with the kids!

    Much love
    Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea how much your comment means to me, thank you. I'm a bit down at the minute which is why I'm taking a bit of a break from blogger. I hope you are having a great time travelling my beautiful twin.
    I need to catch up on your blog a little, I want to find out what you've been up to!
    I love you so much, miss you.
    X

    ReplyDelete