Thursday, August 5, 2010

Glitter Sparkles in those Eyes

25 Followers!!! Thank you beautiful ladies:D You just are so encouraging and inspiring. Thank you for all your wonderful comments, especially in reguards to the past few posts, which have been rather intense. Its so amazing to have such understanding, and kind words said: even though you all have your dark moment and hidden places too. I love how this a place to reach out to someone who cares and understands. Im just thrilled:)

I have to start off by saying "I AM SO FREAKING EXICTIED TO GO TO AUSTRALIA!!"

4 more days until paradise!!!

I have been home for 5 months already, and it feels like yesterday i got here. Last night, i went shopping with Summer and i bought a crapload more stuff for my trip.

Just small things like hair ties, a new brush, MAC "esstenails" as i call it...ect.. I wish it wasnt so damn expensive, but honestly, once you go MAC you can't go back haha. I tried to find a convertor so i can use my $300 straightner there, but i cant find one that will support the voltage. Rubbish I say! Half the people on the base back in the Gold Coast are originally from Canada so they are all asking me to bring them their fav. Canadian goodies: im excited to buy it for them but BOY does it add up $$.
We seriously RAN around the mall. West Edmonton Mall at one time was the biggest mall in the world, i dont know if it is anymore. So I def. got some excercise last at the mall. I had already done 30 mins on the eliptical + abs, leg lifts, push ups after work. OH and i showered for the first time with my new hair, AND IT FEELS SO WEIRD! i just had to throw that out there.
After our mall sprint, we went to Moxie's for supper at like 8:30pm. I usually eat at like 4:30-5:00 so i was starving. We shared sweet potato fries and i had a salmon salad (no dressing). It was lovely.

Last night when i got home I watched SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. Oh my goodness that show just gets me every time! I miss dancing SO Much!! They had this one dance at the end of the show, and it was about 2 best friends, then one stabs the other in the back: and its shows them fighting,in pain, after being so close. Then finally just walking away. MAN i like cried, it was SO moving. Im pretty sure we all of have had that happen before and the dance protrayed it SO well. Bah, i wanna do that so bad. Create peices that show real life pain and struggles. Things that reach into a persons pain and touches them: that help them feel for just a moment that they are not alone. Anyways...yeah:)

Today, I am trying to sort out heaps of stuff i still need to do before i leave, balancing that with seeing all of my friends, and spending time with my family. Tricky business. Still wish my mom was here for everything, she always knows what to do and remembers things i never do. Oh well. Im going to get my tooth fixed today:) yeay for no more chipped tooth. Im used to feeling it on tongue now, but still it doesnt look pretty at all! Im going for "drinks" with D tonight. Im gonna miss her. But i hope me going to the dentist doesnt spoil our plan... it shouldnt? I hope it doesnt take too long either! I EFFING HATE the dentist..*shivers*

Oh; Ok. I need a moment to write down my feelings... my feelings for a certian finnish boy R. So, i have mentioned him before, but in a nutshell. We were like so into eachother when were in the Gold Coast last year, but when we both went home, and we skyped, bah he was terrible at it and all this stuff happened. You know if its real if you still want to be with someone after the "honeymoon stage and warm fuzzy feelings" have gone. Nothing like being a world away from eachother with a guy who cant even hardly speak english to do that for you. So anyways after a shitlod of drama i was like forget it! i dont want to be with you. i hate skype and dating on it! So we agreed we didnt wanna try for a relationship and let it go. It felt SO much better afterwards because if we missed our skype chat time, or didnt talk for 2 weeks it wasnt a big deal. And thats how its been lately. Just chatting as friends whenever we can with no expectatons. But lately: I have been missing him. A LOT. Like i have been thinking about him all throughout the day. When i talk to him, its like WOW i forgot how utterly attractive you are boy! Bah, i suddenly have all these feelings for him again. I am like suddenly so excited to see him. He is also moving to the Gold Coast on the same base as me. So we will be living in Oz together:) We'll see how it works. He's not getting there until September yet. He's still all the way in Finland.

So this post is a whole heap of nothing too special. Just chattering to myself. I will be off to munch on my ricecake, and make a few more phone calls. SO MUCH TO DO!

Peace and LOVE!

Enjoy your day lovely ladies! Stay strong, beautiful and healthy<3

2 comments:

  1. You're going to have such a great time in Australia!! :D I wish I could come with you. It's always been a dream of mine to visit there, and also to do a mission trip! And you get to do both :D

    Have a great last 4 days at home!

    Love
    Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading that!!
    Woohooo for shopping and Mac computers :) lol
    I hope you had fun with your friends
    I hope the dentisit went well.
    I'm glad you put your thoughts down about this boy.
    So you think you can dance---sounded really powerful and its so true...many many people experience that.

    ReplyDelete