Thursday, August 5, 2010

Everlasting Pictures Right Through Infinity

I thought it would be fun to actually post a couple pictures of myself up on this thing so you can know my face, when you get a comment from me, or read my blog:) So i decided what better way to do it then to do a "Before and After" with my hair. So lovelies. Here I am:)

My Hair BEFORE: (im the one in the pic with the "long hair" haha)



This one is from a month ago or so and is a bit blurry but you get the picture!


haah this is such an awful picture of ALL of us. (UG from Friday night). Just a pic to show you my long hair:)


AFTER:
(please excuse my faces and just look at the hair please haha)







A couple Random Photos for fun!

Jade, my lovely friend who recently graduated from rehab and myself:)




...look you can see part of my star tattoo:)

7 comments:

  1. That's you!?
    You're like totally Gorgeous :D
    With a capital G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O sooo stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the hair cut! It's fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO pretty :) Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair :]
    You girl, are gorgeous.
    In all honesty, you are so stunning.
    And I loveee the tattoo :)

    Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the haircut!!!!! Love it!!! I think its awesome and beautiful and I'm excited for your new start and new beginning and just want to see you keep kicking at all those thoughts and listen to God and keep praying and do what you believe in.
    You are gorgeous!!! Stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have a runway models face! oh my gosh, amazing bone structure. you're beautiful

    ReplyDelete