Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Who can resist distant beauty?

Hello Blog!

For once, I am not ashamed to write down what i ate so far.
This is a first in a very long time.

Breakfast: Large Coffee with a TINY bit of skim milk
(10 cal at most) and splenda.
*You know i never really liked black coffee, and now i guess im forcing myself
to enjoy it, to be a filler. As long as i have sweetner im okay.

Lunch: Diet Dr. Pepper
and went for a nice one hour walk. I get 1 hour lunch breaks
so i might as well do something with them!

Nate has seemed to be distant from me lately... hmmm. i guess ill find out soon enough whats going on. we are hanging out on saturday. OH! speaking of saturday! Im going to Vancouver to visist my sister!!! Saturday night to Tuesday night for may long weekend. I am a mix of absolutely thrilled and terrified. My sister watches me like a hawk i will not be able to get away with ONE THING aroud her. SO i am giong to have to do my best at restricting and praying that i don't gain too much weight in 3 days! At least we walk everywhere... shes all about walking all day for hours to get places. I also am a fan. I think ill manage. I really love my sis so i dont want it to ruin having fun!

Tonight im going to see Bridesmaids.. heard its funny... hope so. Oh and you know what that means dont you? Movie popcorn!!! the friend im going with ALWAYS gets it and expects me to as well....ug i want to go one day without mia and i feel like this will ruin that. well see:) ill just get yogurt instaed!

Anyways thank you to my new followers, you girls are simply beautiful and amazing!
Stay Strong!

xxo.
Rach

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry too much about gaining whilst you're away, just be careful not to over-eat and you'll be fine! Don't let this get in the way of you enjoying your time with your sister!
    The smaller the box of popcorn- the less you will eat and quicker you will become full (true fact!). It's a mental thing about the size of the box. Just chew every piece of popcorn really slowly aswell - it helps SO much on reducing how much you eat.
    Stay strong, sweetie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys should get one bucket for both of you grab one hand full and drop one by one on the floor or on random places like the seat next to you (if there's no one next to you). since its dark she wont see. Don't grab too many handfuls you wouldn't want to be sitting next to a pile of popcorn.

    ReplyDelete