Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I will hide in strawberry fields

I need to take this blog space to vent all of the horrors that are spinning around in my mind at the moment with my body. i NEED to for my sanity.
First of all, on September 29 2010 it will have been 2 years since my last period. I know the only reason I had it while i was at my lowest weight of 100 lbs with mia is because i was on birth control. Since i went off it, i havent even had the slightest indication im going to get it. Of course i still have once a month where im bitchy as hell and feel like the world is ending and break out: but no release.
My Hair: is. falling. out. Shit shit shit SHIT. I used to have such THICK hair and now its like half gone, i kid you not. I need to do something cuz obviously the vitamins and omega oils and food isnt doing it enough. When i think about it, my heart actually races with anxiety. I dont ever want to have to cut my hair off cuz its too thin to have long! long hair is all i've ever known!! BAH fucking mia.
My Teeth: look and feel like shit now. I can see them getting translucent.
But do you think that motivates me to stop? ANY of it? IN the moment nothing else matters but getting the food out of me. Its like binging. You dont really think in the moment that its going to matter: but do it enough times and you pay. Maybe this will be more inspiration for this week of no binging...
failed at no purging again. Chocolate Cake can DIE for all i care.
Sorry about the being so negative. I just have to get this off my chest it seriously eats at me all the time. Knowing my body is slowing falling apart. its so embarrassing writing this down, but its not a blog if you lie right?

On another note! Last night was wicked awesome! I did tae bo for an hour then went and did laps at the pool for half an hour and stayed the rest of the night in the hot tub. I feel my muscles getting firmer and i can see them toning up. I can also see my collar bone protruding more:) its beautiful. LOVING the feeling of once tight but now baggy clothes. Swimming in my size 4's which means I will fit nicely in my 2's. I wish i could weigh myself i actually feel thin! I will not go lower than 118 lbs though. As badly as i might want to when i hit it. I know my body will not function anything less.

Intake Today:

B: 1/2 cup cottage cheese: 100 cal
1/4 cup berries: 35
1 cup green tea: 0
S: Chocolate Cake :???-purge. :(
L: 1 cup Romaine Salad - :35 cal
1 slice low fat turkey: 20 cal
D: Taco Salad: 1 cup romaine, couple cherry tomatoes, red onion, red pepper, couple bites of chicken, sprinkle of cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup salsa : 120 cal

Total: 310 cal

PLUS i am going to be eight going for a long as run, or kicking my ass in tae bo. No idea how to count calories burned but im sure im going to be fine. Once i get to 118 i will increase intake so that i can maintain without losing. Tricky one:) I feel good about it though.

So, my Finnish friend who's a boy. ARG. Why does he have to be SO dang perfect as soon as i tell him i DONT want a relationship? Its like as soon as we took the expectation off tha we arent going to date: we've been talking even more and, its been so much better than before! Ps. He is incredibly HOT. He look like a Greek god i kid you not! like PERFECT body, white blond hair, ice blue eyes... never thought id EVER go for that look ever. But man. Anyways, im not going to jump on anything here but my feelings are playing a number on me: again. Which is precisely why i must not act on my feelings at the moment. they are bound the change in the next... oh i dont know day or 2? maybe in the next hour.

mini goal for this week: STOP using so much salt. Subtitute with pepper. No need to get my sodium levels through the roof: or be super bloated either. If I want to use salt, i am to use sea salt..


So my mom leaves for her trip back home for a week on Saturday. I cant tell you how excited i am. I LOVE my mom dont get my wrong. Its just, i spend 89 % of my week with her (we both work in the same building like 50 metres away from eachother). so we car pool, work together, eat together... EVERYTHING together. It will be nice to have some space: me and my dad will be able to spend some quality time before i leave. PLUS she deserves it. its nice when she's gone because my dad gives me my space where my mom is does not. Next week i have 3 days alone:) hello fasting

5 comments:

  1. I started cutting when I was younger, around 13, and stopped for 4 years, I don't know what made me start again but I am trying to stop again because I don't want to do it anymore. When I feel like I want to cut now I have a cigarette instead (I know it isn't any heathyer but hey) and it's helping.

    No drugs aren't good either, drugs are one thing I have never been drawn to, like I wouldn't even touch weed, I don't know drugs have just never really appealed to me, which I know is a good thing.
    We can reach our goals, I know we can, lets do it together Rach :)

    I know, it's amazing to know people reading know how I feel. I didn't realise I was the first, I feel privilaged to have been the first to read you beautiful blog, I really do. I really love seeing that I have a new comment from you, because they are always so inspiring, so thank YOU very much.
    Today was an okay day.

    I hate reading how you have suffered/are suffering. You are a wonderful person and it doesn't seem right to me that you have to go through all this pain, I wish we were closer, I really do. Oh wow, imagine being able to see each other like one time a week, to encourage each other, and lend a shoulder when we are down.
    The cruelty of fate
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey :) I love reading your blog lol !!! hope you'll have a great time with your dad. sorry that you purged again but I'm sure you'll get through it in no time. have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks girly :]
    I'm so glad you found my blog!
    I will definitely be following your blog. Just reading your about me section made me wat to continue reading on and on. I'm go glad that you don't want to go under 118. I'm sure you look amazing right now, and anything under that, like you said, could really hurt you. And I would hate to see that :[.
    Just keep remembering to take your vitamins :]

    Stay strong girly :]

    Love you
    Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seriously must be super skinny and your beautiful and your just awesome!
    im sure of it!!!!! <3
    and yes yes! i am soooo glad you vented and used this as a place where you can just let your feelings go! we need that so im so proud of you for doing that!!
    do your parents know your purge? just curious.
    i hope you have a nice time with your dad
    im jealous you seem to get along with your parents so well

    ReplyDelete
  5. that first paragraph especially touched me. I have never been there and do not know what it is like, and as much as I know that it is not healthy, i wish so badly that I would one day be so thin that my period would stop.

    i am loving your honesty. i'm glad you found my blog which made me find your blog :)

    ReplyDelete