Thursday, July 8, 2010

Silver Lining

Today my stomache feels like dying. The one good thing about feeling sick, is that i dont feel like eating, and no one expects you too:) Theres a silver lining to everything...almost.

So the rest of my birthday wasn't too bad. But it wasnt great. I did manage to pick at salads with no dressing for both lunch and dinner. It was the 3 glasses of beer that ruined my whole day. I haven't had beer though in like year so i didnt feel AS BAD...but still.

Yesterday was great...for once!!

B: Chugged back green tea (0 cal. i dont use sugar i used stevia: its healthy)and water. + vitamines

L: was a handful of romaine and red onion (35).no dressing. Coke zero in the afternoon... and for

S: i had a small romaine salad with cucumber (around 35 again)and about 40 cals worth of fish at dinner. So that brought my total to 110 cal.

I went for a 45 minute run last night, it was such a beautiful night. I felt like i could have ran forever: but then i had to pee haha.
Later i kind of binged on raw veggies though. I was hoping to not eat for the rest of the night, but at least i ate veggies and not junk food. I didnt measure or anything how much but im guessing around 100 cal. I worked out so i know i burned it off anyways. I was aiming for 200. So in all of that madness i think i did pretty good!

Today So far the Plan is:

B: 2 teaspoons of hemp hearts (70) + Vitamines + Green Tea

S, L, S: Fast. I don't feel good, so i am going to take advantage of it and fast. To be able to fast around my parents is nearly impossible!

I am going to be spending the weekend at our outdoor pool and god know i NEED to look good. SO, fasting is probably the best thing to do right now. I am going to be seeing all of my friends for my birthday weekend and i will look thin and beautiful!!

Good news!! Ribs are definitely showing more, and hips are sticking out more... BAD news: My fucking thighs. They are the LAST place i lose weight. i dont have hips so i dont need to worry about them. I lose weight quick in my mid section for the most part. my arms... they arent too far behind. BUT MY THIGHS. they feel so HUGE!!!

To Rachel:
i am so sorry to hear about your cuncussion! that is so terrible:( i hope you feel better soon! i will be looking to see the story soon! i hope you are doing well otherwise. thanks so much for your comments they mean SO MUCH:D your amazing girl<3 stay strong beautiful.

By the way, i just have to say that:
"the moment i said it"- by imogen heap is my favoritest song ever right now:)

I should get back to work. Stay strong and beautiful <3



I am gonna get them thighs back to how they should be

6 comments:

  1. I'm the same way with my thighs. They're the last place I lose way. Even my wrists sshrink faster :(

    Spending the weekend at an outdoor pool sounds like great fun though. I'm sure you will look beautiful and thin.

    Thank you for your comment.
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so good to know you read my posts! I love your blog too!
    stay strong and beautiful - you are very inspiring!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you're a lovely one (: Just as I was looking at your blog, a message popped up from Blogger saying that I had a comment from you!

    I think your blog is pretty fantastic, and I really do hope that you get better soon!

    As for thighs, the less said about those, the better really!

    And binging on vegetables can hardly be called binging, silly girl. You're fantastic (:

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree with the binging on veggies :)
    binging on veggies = totally okay!!!
    stay strong darling <3
    thanks for your comments and thanks for reading. it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good that you binged on healthy stuff rather than junk. I told myself a while back that if I'm going to binge, I can eat as much as I want as long as it's healthy. You don't feel as guilty, that way!
    Stay strong, love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your beautiful words. I really want to be positive, I'm hoping it will make a difference. My sister and I are going on holidays in August, so I am determined to shift some weight, and hope that my cuts will heal.
    I don't like how you turned that round, hehe. But really, you are a beautiful person, I wouldn't lie, I wish you could accept that.
    Love
    X

    ReplyDelete