Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Liquid Neon


Well, i cant say that i started today off on the right foot, but i am back on track. And im hoping to keep it that way for the rest of the day thank you!!

B: 1/4 cup plain yogurt (30)
2 Tbs mashed up mixed berry (25)
2 tsp hemp hearts (70)

S: FML I HATE that i LOVE cinnamon BUNS! those little fuckers can die. -purged

L: Small Romaine Salad: Cucumber, Tomatoe, Red Onion,
One small piece of chicken: (55 cal)
Mini Coke Zero (0 cal)
S: Green Apple (80 cal)

D: I have to eat out. AGAIN. Going to order small salad no dressing and pick at it. See how it goes.

Last night I went home to work out and ended up baking muffins! Really Rachel? What the heck? I didn't actually eat one which is a merical in itself. I knew i didnt want it in me and there was no way i could purge it out if i did.

As of late, i can really start to see and feel my ribs, and hip bones and thank God i can finally see my gap between my thighs increase... although no where NEAR where it could be. I love putting my clothes on and feeling them fall off of me.

Today i bought some crispy minis (90 cal packets) and Chicken Broth (5 cal 2/3 cup) sweet hey? Tomorrow i plan on doing all liquids (under 200 cal), as i never had the chance to due to being constantly watched. So i will drink green tea, coke zero, heaps of water, and of course my new chicken broth if i need it.

All my my family and most of my friends know about mia so are constantly watching me after meals. There is no way i can purge after meals unless i plan to go out with someone after the meal who wasn't eating with me. So complitcated. Which is why restricting is so much easier. See, i went to a naturopath a couple months ago and he put me on a strict "no-carb, no sugar, no wheat, no yeast, no ANYTHING fattening diet pretty much" SO: thankfully my parents actually bug me the most if i try eating junk food. They also support my "small portions" (which i normally end up eating only half...taking forever chewing your food helps:)), and never make me eat more. MOST of the time. So there are up-sides to fam. knowing about mia. But not really.
My mom hasn't said anything about my weight lately which is good. She thinks i weigh in at 135 lbs when really its 125 lbs... (since sunday anyways). Im tall so it takes longer to notice it on me...ive also been buying trendy new beggy tops to hide behind, and its working.

Im tempted to eat but i will not give in. im not even hungry! Thats the thing about a desk job... you sit here all day and it makes you want to have food. why is that anyways? I know a guy here who gained 80 lbs since working here!! 80 LBS!!!

I really need to work out today, its been almost a week since i have done anything. well i mean i do abs every night and morning and butt and thighs exercises but cardio im lacking...seriously. Hoping im not out too late for dinner.

still raining... come on sunshine...*SHINE!*

ps. thank you lovely ladies for your comments! they are so encouraging you girls are amazing!!!


3 comments:

  1. I love broth :) But not chicken because I'm vegetarian.
    Eating out can be frustrating sometimes. Especially when people are focing you foods that not only you don't want to eat, but you don't like too.

    I would advise you not to try to purge even if you eat too much because it's always easier to let family/friends you have stopped. Even though you haven't.

    I hope you have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on getting back on track girl!!! something thats insanely hard for mee. your so much better at not eating than i am. i eat a SHIT load.
    and who cares that you didn't work out and baked instead! you made them but didn't eat any you said!! way to go. wow! thats awesome dear. i could not do that. i mean its awesome you didnt eat it but im sure it wouldn't of killed you if you did or made you gain any weight! but ya. anyways i love reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HII!!! thanks a lot for your support! i didn't even know about your blog and it's kinda thrilling to know that people who don't even know me, care soo much. so thank you. i'll be following from now on ^.^

    Elle

    ReplyDelete