Friday, July 23, 2010

Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant


I would just like to act as if yesterday didn't even happen... would that be okay? It goes to show you that how you start your day really does set the course for how the rest of it is going to go: yesterday's full day theme = BINGE. Enough said.

Today is different. Today is better. Got a chance to weigh in: 124 lbs!! One pound is one pound. I would like it to be more, but its better than gaining right? ESPICALLY after the way i binged yesterday. By the end of this weekend i plan to be my new GW of 123 lbs.

I feel much better today, and i have no urge to binge at all. Its becuase i RE-found Hemp Hearts!! All i have to say about them is OMGSH i cant believe i forgot about them! 280 cal for 4 tablespoons: Gives you all the nutrients your body needs for the entire day! It fills you up, supressed your appitite, helps you not crave carbs, gives you energy, the list of things these little seeds do is endless. I used to eat them for breakfast every morning, and i wouldn't even feel hungry until the evening. You should google them and read up on them!! Will change your life!!!

Intake today:

B:
4 tablespoons Hemphearts 280 cal. + Vitamines

L:
Diet Coke
Water

D:
Try eat as little as possible

Tonight, my friends are throwing me a going away party AKA. campfire. This means HEAPS of food everywhere, especially hotdogs, smores, pop and chips. Hmmm. HENCE why Dinner intake is: eat as little as possilbe. i know that i can do this, i know it. Rachel just because there is food there, does not mean you have to EAT all of it. I am going to allow myself one smore, so they dont get all suspicious. These are some of the friends i have that remember me in my former well call them "heavier" days where i ate everything in site and then some.

I just checked the forcast for this weekend and its supposed to be between 27-30 degrees ALL weekend!! YESS!! I am stoked! Im not going to get sunburned this weekend though. *I just got a text from my friend and he invited me to a pool party Sunday: that means i have to put on my bikini... more motivation for me to practice self control tonight. I WILL DO IT. Saturday is a fast day and it will be easy to do. I am planning and visiting people all day, so it makes it easy to forget about food. I am going to the movies with my dad which again leads to movie popcorn...but! looking good in my swimsuite trumps popcorn any day!!

Another FOLLWER thank you leena:) Its so exciting to see!!

ps. Rachel my Twin. Don't forget you are
beautiful.

EDIT***
to keep from binging tonight i ate lunch:
1 english muffin: 170 cal
1 slice low fat turkey: 20 cal
1 slice tomoatoe/lettuce: 10 cal

5 comments:

  1. I'd encourage you to not act like yesterday didn't happen because it did. and you might not like the way things went but it happened. so of course i wouldnt dwell on it but i also wouldn't forget it because darling as much as you probably hate to hear this and don't even know the reason behind it because often times i don't or at least in the very moment where im just stuffing my face i have no idea why i did it. but maybe think what lead to it? what were your emotions? thoughts? anything that arose? idk......
    something was different. but you also aren't eating much in general so it probably was just your bodys natural reaction. maybe idk.
    just my crazy thoughts and love for you and wanting to comment lol :)

    im def going to have to google these hemp hearts!! where do you get them? like whole foods? trader joes? or do you have to order it online?

    think about how amazing you'll look in that bikini and how fat your friends will be getting by eating all that food tonight but please eat a few things for me :)
    yuummmm lol
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE SO SMART TO HAVE EATEN LUNCH <3
    love you that made me smile <3
    I sure think that will help you a lot with not bingeing around all the junk :)
    you are too sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I don't know what hemp hearts are but they sound good, I will deffo getting reading up on them. I hope you enjoy your weekend.
    Aw thanks for putting in that we line for me, thank you, don't you forget that you are too. I love you so so so much.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the pound girly :]
    You are such an inspiration to me for losing so much weight!

    These hemp hearts sound heavenly and I'll probably have to go hunt some down ;]

    You are seriously doing amazing, I wish I could see the 120's!! Have fun at your party tonight! and enjoy every bite of that smore!

    Love you
    Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I just googled Hemp Hearts. That is such a good idea! I'm gonna do more research on them, and then try them out. Do you have to eat all 280 cals at the same time? Eating more than 200 calories at one time really freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete