Thursday, July 29, 2010

the.balancing.act...

First of all, i wanted to say Hi to my new follewrs!! 21! Thats so crazy:) Thank you for you lovely people that actually take the time to read and comment on my blog. I really look forward to it as one of the highlights of my day (bhaha that sounds lame but its true). you ladies are amazing thank you!!!

Last night, during dinner guess what i did? I CHIPPED MY TOOTH on my fork!! Its not like a little one either, its like a huge chunck off one of my teeth close to the front of my mouth!! its like really noticable! I am like FREAKING out. I know it happened because my teeth are weak from mia....UGGG. Obviously my vitamins can only do so much after so long...

So its offically super uncomfortable to sit anywhere for long than like 1 minutes without changing positions. i have bruises all over me that last forever from nothing. ALL of my clothes i am swimming in: i put on a pair of my tight booty shorts and they don't even stay up. like a month ago i was bursting out of them! the racing fluttery heart rate is back. its been 2 years since my last period. i dont make it through the day without those dizzy spells that make you feel high. its getting harder to excercise, i physically can barely run 20 mins now.i am exhausted all the time. i am freezing cold all the time. purging is as effortless as swollowing, i have lost a shit load of hair. every single one of my ribs in plainly visible. my hip bones look like they are going to peirce threw my skin... and still... i look at that number... 121 lbs BMI 18.4 and think NO. I still see that as fat! Half of these things terrify me and the other half exicte me. I feel like im on the other side of things now: the ugly side... its like when i first started out with this shit i felt so in control and powerful. Half of that feeling of power comes from keeping it hidden. My family knows everything about mia and i, and everything else. I am fooling no one and i even know it!BUT i just can't stop!

Sorry for the gloomy rant, i just have to get it out. Chipping my tooth last night really sent me into like panic mode.

Anyways. Last night I made muffins. I did really well, at first. I didnt eat any. But then by the end of the night I ate like 3. For supper i ate heaps of veggies and lean turkey skewers. I made my sister nachos, and then made my dad popcorn. i snacked on their snacks too. why do i do that to myself anyways? i make food to tempt me to eat it.
I went out for tea with A last night, and he offered to buy me a pastry and i said no. Thankfully i had self control at least once last night.

On a side note: MAN do i ever miss A. I have known him for 10 years now and we have been friends and through SO MUCH over the years. we were like best guyfriend/girlfriend for 8 years then we dated. I have dated other guys but i have only really loved A. Like there is no one else like him and i still think that... But mia and my lifestyle at the time took over, and i ended up doing the worst thing you could ever do to someone you LOVE: I got super drunk and cheated on him:S things fell apart after that and we broke up. We didnt see eachother for a full almost 2 years after that. But i went and got help for my shit and he moved on. He was dating this other girl all of last year. Whenever i would see his facebook status as "in a relationship" it always cut deep because i wanted that girl to be me. we had connected last year once after i came home from rehab and he told me that he had forgiven me for everything and wasnt mad anymore. It was such a cool moment! Anyways, this past April a close friend of ours died. Her death is what brough us back into eachother lives. Since she died, we have been hanging out again, just having fun! Bah, he is so amazing, its so hard because we are finally reconnecting and im leaving! I have no idea whats going to happen!

Tomorrow, i plan will to be a fast day. I just need to get the past few days out of my system and being pumping my body with healthy nurishing food again. For the next while, im not going to worry about calories, as long as its good food like fruits and veggies and lean protien going in, we are all good:)

I am taking tomorrow off of work, which i am thrilled about! I plan to get some packing done, and then off to the capital x. Jade's foot is feeling better so she said she can go now! im really excited how things are actually working out! i haven seen her in like a month so yeayy! im visiting her tonight with my hippie friend. hope he doesnt mention this weekend to jade: how him and i were a swacky mess most of sunday afternoon together. Tonight, i really want to roll... like really. If i do, i will be exhausted for tomorrow...but then i can just roll again? No, i don't have enough.

I have to be honest here on blogger, although man is it ever painful sometimes to read this stuff. Is this really me? Enough of my emotions!! This is going to be a fun and fabulous weekend! I will get to my goal weight of 118 and i will stay there and LOVE IT:) Oh, and no more graham crackers: im just saying.

stay strong and beautiful lovely ladies!! ive been reading your blogs and you're all doing so well im so proud you girls!! keep it up<3

xxo.

11 comments:

  1. i have to run to work
    i will comment latter
    im really concerned about you hun <3
    i care a lot about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just remembered we're the same height. I would love to be 121! It would be amazing. Sorry about chipping your tooth, it must have been painful! Good luck with fasting tomorrow! You'll do great!
    Stay Thin.

    xo Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i chipped my tooth when i was in middle school. its my right front tooth. you know those two big ones in the middle? anyway its still kinda chipped, like a angled corner. lol

    118 here you come!!!

    and i've been wondering for a while, what makes a friend hippy? some of my friends apply "hippie" to my character, but i don't really know why, to me i'm cindy, not cindy the hippe. haha, sorry for a mad long comment :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister has a chipped front tooth- you can go to the dentist and get something called a cap which "fixes" it :)
    I hope your fast goes great, and that you get your next goal! i want to be 94lbs... would be PERFECT i think :P

    You and A sound good together! its good to see you happy (:

    xoxo
    Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem for the follow, I can completely relate. It makes me smile to see the comments on my blog. Sadly, this day could not have gone WORSE! My therapist officially diagnosed me with Ana... even though I'm not underweight, but she said my tendencies were worrisome and shit like that. Luckily she didn't tell my parents. So, yeah. Thanks for the support though! Greatly appreciated! And damn! You're gonna reach your goal in no time!
    Stay strong!
    Violet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad things see mt obe looking up for ya :] Thanks for leaving me such nice comments, I really appreciate it :]

    Sorry to hear about your tooth :/ That really blows!

    I'm soooo glad you are trying to stay healthy now:]

    Love you so much
    Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh, I'm sorry about the tooth. but it can be fixed. I'm sorry your mia has gone this far :( and it stinks that it would/will be so hard to get away from it. but I wish you could! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sure sucks about your hair and your teeth, and no energy and such.
    thats so weird, im only four pounds heavier and i have experienced none of that. but i am 3 inches shorter if that has anything to do with it.
    sorry thats all happening to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweetie--im really worried. your chipped tooth sounds really bad and i mean idk what to say/what comment to leave.
    except please darling i'd love to see you to dispute your thoughts and check the facts. Too many times I simply listen to my thoughts and believe them as true.
    im trying hard....my therapist keeps questioning everything i say.
    It's important for us to recognize that these are your thoughts and perhaps not others.
    I'm asking you this question for you to think about it (i know i struggle too and ask myself these questions all the time but i want you to think about it)
    Why does being tiny and thin mean all these wonderful things to you. What proof do you have that tiny/thin people are happier? What proof do you have that you'll feel better if your 118 lbs?
    And why are you so hard on yourself dear? Why are you making all these rules for yourself and being so strict?

    <3
    I just care about you and want you to think about some stuff
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. *sigh* being able to see your bones so clear must be lovely. I dream of that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rachel I really appreciate your comment on my page, you are right if I don't want to purge I should think of not binging. I can see you are struggling but you are keeping yourself so positive in being healthy which is great for your recovery kudos on that!R eading through your blog what you are going through does make me think twice about what I do with myself. No I don't have an eating disorder, nor am I searching for one, but am I not satisfy with myself? yes, I am and I do recgonize the stupid shit I do, but I am desperate and anxious so are many of us who lend a helping hand to each other. I hope you do recover, I hope your family is giving you all the support you are willing to accept, and I hope you are receiving so much love from all the places you go to. I wish you keep a positive light on everything, I love reading your blog and I love the positive things you are searching for.

    Much love and positive hope.

    ReplyDelete