Monday, July 5, 2010

True Colors

So i realized i dont even have the guts to write about everything on this damn blog.
I think its time i start to at least be honest with my blog. so here we go!

ive decided that i need to stop purging. eat healhy and work out...i dont know if am strong enough for ABC yet. But i am going to start restricting calories again and do 2468 instead. I need to shrink my stomache back to normal size seeing as its massive due to my epic binges and purges. Not anymore. I want to save my teeth for goodness sake!

Today so far Ive had
1 teaspoon of ground flax 60 cal
2 teaspoon of hemp hearts 100 cal
salad with cucumber and onion 100
low fat dressing 10 cal

total 270

I am working out today after work too. I am not going to eat the rest of the day until supper. i have to go out, so im not sure what i am going to be doing about that yet. we'll see. I might have to bring mia back for that one... well see. i will try my best not to!

In other news! GUESS WHO GOT AHOLD OF ME?! I will call him...Elliot. Anyways its almost been 2 years since we have broken up and i never thought i would hear from him ever again!! it is so good to hear that he is doing GOOD! he has liturally disspeared off the face of the planet! anyways i was thrilled to see the message!

I have been shopping so much lately, my mom is awesome! she has been spending all this money on new clothes! I am pretty excited about it!

This weekend foodwise was really good. Saturday i had tea, chicken soup broth and a few sips of a smoothie and that was it. Sunday we had a big turkey diner but i got away with minimal eating.

I am craving that damn stuff again. I wish i never even knew what it was like to do drugs. its seriously ruins you for any kind of fun AND it keeps your stomache feeling full. bah. anyways i dont feel like wasting more money on it, i have so much i have to get ready before i leave for auz. its not worth it! Rachel it is NOT worth it!

My birthday is tomorrow so im taking half a day off of work! I dont know what to expect tomorrow. My sister is taking me out but im hoping it doesnt include eating heaps of food. she loves her food.

hmm i think its time for some more green tea

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, you don't realise how much your comment means to me. I don't think I am inspiring though, I keep failing, that WILL change though, I can't keep failing.
    I adore your blog too.
    You are my Rachel twin.
    Do you mind me asking how old you are?
    Thank you again.
    X

    ReplyDelete